Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome!!

So if you haven't already been here before... Welcome to my site!

The sites only been up and running for a few days and the response to it has been wonderful. Thank You to those who have taken the time to visit and pass me comments.

This is only just the start for me. After creating all the stationery and pretties for my wedding back in May 2011 (how fast that's passed), this was just a thought in the back of my mind that I'd like to get into making this into a full time hobby. And after a pretty rubbish phone call from my current full time job as Cabin Crew a week or so ago, it's really given me a kick up the bum to actually get this business off the ground and put words into action!!

So now, to spread the word of the creations and make my dreams into a reality. And with creating a new website, that runs alongside my facebook page, I've decided to take up 'blogging' too. This way, you will see all the new creations as they come.

Watch this space.....!

Jen xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment