Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's All Getting A Little Bit Exciting.....

Wow!
Having only really kick started my business around a couple of months ago, I am over whelmed by the emails and opportunities that are coming my way. 

My work is slowly and surely doing the rounds on facebook, and more and more Brides To Be are contacting me with their requests. My Website also seems to be getting some response through google too.

I was left a voice mail with an opportunity of doing a local Wedding Fayre at short notice. Damn you full time work!!!! I would have been the only Stationery stall there, that could have been some serious business for me. 

I've also been asked to do a workshop for an old school friend, that involves teaching people the basics of creating Wedding Stationery. I am defiantly thinking this one over, for the experience of it all. I have no idea what to expect from something like this, and when the lure of money, and free cake and tea comes up, this might be hard to resist.

And then last night, I was asked by a very good friend if I would write a blog post for her Blog Website Ruffles and Pearls, about how different themes and ideas can come together to create your perfect Wedding Stationery. I am honored to have this experience of being featured on someone else blog, I just hope I can do them justice with my post.

As I said before, the over whelming opportunities that are coming my way, really do give me hope that I shall succeed in my business. It also makes me wonder what lies around the corner........

No comments:

Post a Comment