Sunday, April 22, 2012

More Monograms.....!

Ever since creating Daniella's monogram wallet invitation, I've had several other emails asking for them.
Since Daniella sent me over here monogram, I've had a little play with some myself, and so far, so good!

Emily contacted me asking for a monogram wallet herself in which she wanted a hunter green theme. But with the green, she wanted some sparkle. So we decided on adding a diamante and pearl embellishment. The response I got from her was lovely. I love receiving emails telling me how much they love my work and how excited they are to receive their invitations. This was the lovely response I got:
"Just to say we received the sample today and we absolutely love it. Your hard work and creativity really show through in your work! You definitely have a talent you've made us so happy and I'm just very glad I found your facebook page :)"

This is Emily's monogram wallet invitation



And then just a few hours later, I received another request for a monogram wallet invitation but this time with a gold and silver colour theme. 
After receiving the wording from Kelly, I decided that have a play with the ribbon too and go with a different style. I have to say, I really love this invitation. Gold is not normally a colour I like (I'm more of a silver) but I love how the gold really draws the eye to the invitation. I really hope when Kelly receives her invitation she loves it just as much as I do.

Here is Kelly's monogram invitation:


If you too and fallen in love with my monogram invitations them please feel free to contact me, and we can out together a sample that contains your colours and ideas. I love making these style invitation, so please give me the chance to create some more ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment