Saturday, April 14, 2012

Monogram Invitations

My time on the Wedding Ideas Forum as an advertiser is so far paying off. I have been contacted by a few of the girls to make up sample mock ups of the Stationery they'd like to have a look over.

Daniella contacted me with a lovely first email, with her saying how this invite is one of the only one's she'd seen and kept thinking about. She had a monogram she'd created and wanted incorporating into the Invitation, along with her lovely colour scheme of sage green and dusky pink. The monogram was beautiful. We had a few discussions about where to monogram was to go with a ribbon inserted too with a 3 small mulberry roses.

The wallet came out beautiful. The combination of the monogram and ribbon looked beautiful. After playing around with different coloured roses to use, I'd also decided that the look was best with a single rose, but I gave her the choice between one and three, and she agreed.

I sent Daniella the draft invitation over the email and her response was wonderful. I made both her and her Mum cry! I never knew that I could create something that could reduce people to tears.

I really hope she likes her sample when she receives it early next week and fingers crossed I'll get too make a few more of those designs in the future.

For now, here are the sample invitations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment