Saturday, June 9, 2012

Matching Stationery

Over the last week I have been busy making lots of samples for potential customers and answering ALOT of emails. I love receiving new requests and being given the chance to come up with something new to play with.

With my two new table plans I created last week for showing off at wedding fayres, I decided to make matching invitations and place settings to go with them. I think couples need to see how all their stationery can look together. I feel it gives off a good impression.

So firstly... I will show off my beautiful Rose creations.

I made three matching invitations in a wallet, pocket fold and cheque book with the same theme so I can show people how the same design can look but in the different style:




I then have my place settings with a standard place card and a favour box:



Menus, Table numbers and Table Plan:





And then my teal with round buckle sliders.

Save The Dates:



Wallet, pocket fold and cheque book invitations:




Place Settings and Favour Boxes:



Table Numbers and Table Plan:



I am currently working on another matching set with one of my customers. Sirena had the purple pocket fold invitations with heart buckle slider. I have made a table plan and favour boxes to accompany them, but there will also follow and guest book and post box so I shall blog about those next time.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment